15.2.13

follow friday - cupcakes and cashmere

With a blog name like "Cupcakes and Cashmere" how could this blog be anything less than fabulous?

I stumbled upon this blog a couple of days ago and I've spent hours perusing all the posts.  This blog is basically exactly what I want my life to be: simple chic. 

I love the "How To" posts, and because of them I will be making this Delicate Ombre Necklace and I definitely want to shuck my own oysters.  I always feel like I'm the only person who likes oysters so nobody wants to eat them with me, so why don't I just make my own?!


delicate ombre necklace - photo by Cupcakes and Cashmere

Don't even get me started on the recipes that Emily's created and collected.  The following have all been added to my "to make" list:

Roasted Shrimp and Orzo Salad
Tomato and Peach Salad with Corn and Feta
Shrimp Spring Rolls
Watermelon-Lime Popsicles
Breakfast Pizza
Homemade Cheez-Its



homemade cheez-its - photo by Cupcakes and Cashmere

Check out this blog for some inspiration and eye candy.  If you're anything like me, you won't be disappointed!

PS:  Emily was also seen on "The Hills" (she worked at Teen Vogue during the filming of Season 1) - how cool is that?

PPS:  Hubby made a reference to "The Hills" the other night.  #ilovehimsomuch

No comments: