19.9.11

two

Today, Hubby and I are celebrating our second wedding anniversary.  Well, actually, we celebrated this past weekend in Seattle, today we're both back at work after a week-and-a-half off.  Nevertheless, today is a celebration.  We're celebrating the milestone that this two years of wedded bliss.  

What have I learned in these past two years?  I've learned (as cliche as it sounds) that our love gets better with age.  



As we're entering our second year of marriage and the seventh year of our relationship, some may say that we're entering the "terrible two's" or that we're likely going to experience the "seven year itch".  I've found it to be quite the opposite, however.  If anything, I think that this is the best point in our relationship.  We're in synch.  We're communicating.  We're compromising.  We're working together as as team; Team T&A.  Sure, we're not perfect and we've got our off days too, but for the most part, we're rockin' it.

I remember taking a moment on our wedding day to silently hope that we would always remain as happy as we were in that moment.  I never thought that it would be possible to be happier, I thought that there was no way that I could handle any more love.  I was wrong.  I'm leaps and bounds happier now, two years later.

Happy anniversary, babe.  I love you more than words.

Two years down, forever and ever to go.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is annoying. Hubby? Team T&A? Why do you feel the need to share this day to day, mundane drivel? I'm annoyed.