1.9.11

wonderful wedding moment number two

The Last Dance.




The whole time during the wedding planning process, I was CONVINCED that Hubby and I would stay and party until the bitter end of our wedding night.  Well, I was wrong.  We were both having the time of our lives, but the later it got, the more exhausted we were.  All we wanted to do was spend a couple precious moments together, just the two of us, on our special day.  So, we decided to leave the reception earlier than anticipated and head for the hotel.  We decided, however, to have one last dance before we left.  So, we had the DJ put on Don't Stop Belivin' by Journey and called all of our guest up to dance with us.




This moment was, in one word: magical.  I actually had tears in my eyes I was so happy.  I was surrounded by my friends and family; dancing and singing to the music and holding my new husband's hand.  I will forever remember this moment as one of the happiest moments of my life, and will always be reminded of it when I hear that song.  Don't stop believein'.

PS:  Did you see the other wonderful wedding moments?  If not, check them out here!

PPS:  All images by Andrea Grendus @ fotografie

No comments: