7.11.10

bucket list

To be honest, I don't really like the term "bucket list" - I don't want to think about kicking the bucket.  However, I do really like the idea of making a list of all the things that you want to do in your life.  I'm going to call mine, "My Life List".  So, here it is:

  • Visit Egypt and explore the inside of an ancient tomb.
  • Zip treck!
  • Host Christmas dinner for our whole family.
  • Attend an Olympic event.
  • Be a mother (no, fur babies don't count!).
  • Successfully make a pie crust from scratch.
  • Learn not to take what others do or say personally.
  • Travel to Germany and visit family.

My list is small as I plan to add to it slowly.  I only want to add things that have real meaning to me; things that I would be really disappointed about if I didn't accomplish in my life time.  Some are big dreams, some are little, but it doesn't matter - these are all things that I aspire to do!


Germany v. Sweden - February 17, 2010

No comments: