7.1.11

admiring audrey

If there was one person that I could sit down and have a lunch date with, I would go back in time and share a soup and sandwich with Audrey Hepburn.

Ever since I was a kid, Audrey was, by far, my favourite movie star.  Something about her just screams elegance and self-assurance; she is the definition of a strong woman.  I admire the fact that she always seemed to know just exactly who she was; she embraced her femininity, yet was still able to remain strong and let her voice be heard.  She also always seemed to see the good in life, rather than all the negative.  These days, we are constantly surrounded by bad news, and heartbreaking stories; Audrey is always reminding me to search for the light in the dark times.  The thing that I like about her the most, however, is that she just seems like a genuinely kind person, she seemed to love and accept everybody for who they are; I really admire that quality.  Audrey Hepburn, a kindred spirit, and my role model for love and life.


"I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn


No comments: