19.3.11

wonderful wedding moment number eight

The First Dance.

The song that I had picked out for our first dace as husband and wife was The Best is Yet to Come.  However, the day before our wedding, Hubby changed it to Everything by Michael Buble.  I'm so glad that he changed it.  As we danced, Hubby sang the words to me; it felt like it was just the two of us, yet the room was packed with our loved ones.




This was such a wonderful moment becuase it has this wonderful song attached to it; a song that we smile and sing along to each time we hear it played on the radio.

I love you, Hubby;  in this crazy life, and through these crazy times, you make me sing.  You're every line, you're every word, you're my everything.

PS:  Did you see the other wonderful wedding moments?  If not, check them out here!

No comments: