16.11.12

follow friday - adventures in paris

Ever since returning from Europe a little while ago, I find myself dreaming of Paris.  Out of all the cities  that we visited, Hubby and I both agreed that Paris is the city that we would most like to live in.  Paris is such a beautiful city; with amazing architecture everywhere you go and a certain easy elegance that you can't help but admire.  I love this city.

My love for this city is why I love the blog Adventures in Paris so much.  It's written by an American girl who has moved to the city of light and the adventures she encounters in doing so.

on my own adventure in paris
I soak up every word of this blog and imagine what it would be like to live in this amazing city.

Even if you've never been to Paris, I urge you to check out this blog.  It's a funny look at how living in a different country can be both amazing and challenging; and a reminder how life is just one big adventure.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay!! I love that you love this blog as much as I do! She is seriously awesome!