18.11.11

follow friday - little brown pen

I have a weakness.  A terrible weakness.  For travel photos.

That's right, for some reason, I can't help but pour (for hours and hours) over lovely photos from far-away places.  The creme-de-la-creme of travel photos (in my opinion) is Little Brown Pen.



 I go absolutely crazy for her photos from the Paris colour project.  I dream about where I can put them in my house, and even visiting these places and taking some of my own photos.

The best part about Little Brown Pen?  Her sense of humour.  She has a great voice, and great photos to go along with it.  Oh, she also shares her adventures in cheese (yum!) and great recipes that she comes across. What more could you ask for?

If you dare, also check out her etsy shop.  So many beautiful images.

No comments: