5.11.11

happy one hundred

This is my 100th blog post.

Whoo hoo!  What a milestone!  In realizing that this would be my 100th post, I decided to take a look through some of my previous posts.  I figured that, as a tribute to these past 100, I'd share my top 5 favourite posts with you.

my blogging view


1. Spring Treasures / February, 2011

This is definitely one of my favourites.  Secretly, I go back to it often and re-read it myself.  And I cry.  Sometimes I cry a little, sometimes I cry a lot.  It fills my heart with such warmth and happiness that I just can't resist reading it over and over again.

2. Ebbs and Flows / March, 2011

The reason that this is one of my favourites is because it's honest.  Not everything in life is sunshine and rainbows, and I'm happy that I'm honest enough with myself to admit it.  I'm also thankful of the supportive comments that I received from this post.  Supportive comments somehow make blogging more rewarding.

3. Just a Moment / April, 2011

This is another post that I often re-read.  This post reminds me of all the little moments in my life that I love.  This is a great post for me to re-read when I'm having a hard day, or if Hubby and I aren't exactly seeing eye to eye; it reminds me what I love about life.

4. Cadillac Problems / April, 2011

I love this post because it's (as with the one above) filled with honesty.  It has more than honestly though, it has a positive outlook, friendship, and love.  What more could I ask for?

5. Mmmm, Wine / October, 2010

This post, obviously, has a special place in my heart because it's my first blog post ever.  I remember writing it and trying to figure out all the ways that blogger works.  I remember hitting "publish post" for the first time and being nervous and excited.  Plus, the subject is wine - what more could you ask for?

2 comments:

Jen said...

happy 100! I love the ebbs & flows post too.

Amanda said...

Thanks!! Can't believe all the posts I've written :)