29.11.11

east of the sun

Television turned off and music turned up, I grab his hand and start swaying in time with the music.  Dancing in the living room is one of those things I know I'll look back on when times are tough and I need a moment to pull me through the darkness.  As we dance, I feel that the song perfectly descibes our lives in this moment.

East of the sun and west of the moon
We'll build a dream house of love dear
Close to the sun in the day
Near to the moon at night
We'll live in a lovely way dear
Sharing our love in the pale moonlight

Just you and I, forever and a day
Love will not die; we'll keep it that way
Up among the stars we'll find a harmony of life to a lovely tune
East of the sun and west of the moon dear
East of the sun and west of the moon

In this moment I am east of the sun and west of the moon in love.  The kind of love that will stand the test of time; the kind of love that makes me wish I could spend every waking hour with Hubby.  Sure, we've got our ebbs and flows; sometimes we're closer to the sun and and other times we're closer to the moon.  But no matter what, our life together is a dream house built of love; warm and inviting and always there, always strong.  Together, we're living among the stars and dancing to the harmony of life. 

Hubby, no matter if it's just you and I, I'll love you forever and a day.

No comments: