1.11.11

nablopo..what?

This November I'm trying to decide if I want to participate in NaBloPoMo.  What the heck is NaBloPoMo, you ask?  It stands for National Blog Posting Month.  It's easy, all you have to do is post every day during the month of November.

Sure, it's easy in theory, but I have a hard enough time trying to find things to write about when I don't have the pressure of writing each day, nevermind when I actually have to.  However, maybe this will push me to actually start posting more; to spark my creativity.

So, I'm still on the fence...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jen said...

do it. It's rewarding once you finish it, but it can be a giant pain in the ass.

Amanda said...

Haha, ya, the giant pain in the ass thing is the only thing stopping me :)

I think I'm going to do you - you should too :)